Friday, April 6, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!! | Montreal Maternity Photographer | Photographe de Maternité à Montréal

OOOuuuu...... Too hot for this blog !! lol
This super gorgeous mom-to-be and hubby were at the studio just a few weeks ago... and I was lucky enough to photograph them, AGAIN !!:) About 2 years ago, I had photographed they're engagement party, right here in Montreal. So I guess we can say we go way back ... :D

Dave and Lauren are seriously the cutest... I really felt the joy and love between them. I cannot wait to meet the little boy inside her belly in just a little under a month and create wonderful memories for their entire family!

Seriously, come check out the blog again soon, because that boy is going to be gooorrrrgeous for sure!! :)






Wow! I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to put up here!! They were all so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment